My Guide Website?
New Orleans Insider 2-Hour Walking Tour
Visit New Orleans with a local guide on a walk that takes in National Historic Landmarks and the iconic French Quarter. Discover secret local sweet spots, and eat, drink, and be merry, as you explore the haunted streets and learn about the city’s past.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- New Orleans: 2 & 3 Days Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Walking Tour
- New Orleans: Oak Alley Plantation & Airboat Swamp Combo Tour
- New Orleans: Walking Tour Inside St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- New Orleans: Adults Only Ghost Tour w/ Haunted Bldg Access
- From New Orleans: Whitney Plantation Ticket & Transportation
- Experience the vibe of New Orleans’ most decadent district
- Visit more than 15 locations including National Historic Landmarks
- Explore the haunted streets of the French Quarter and learn about its darker side
DescriptionYou’ll have the benefit of an insider's knowledge of the secret sweet spots in New Orleans on this guided walking tour. See where the locals hang out and try the city’s signature drinks. See the home of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Pitt, and visit places where other Hollywood stars have bought homes in the French Quarter. Learn about Louisiana's complex culture and rich history and experience the magical mystery that makes New Orleans so irresistible! Admire the beautiful architecture throughout the French Quarter that makes it so unique. Your guide will tell you about the difference between balconies and galleries and discuss the different types of architecture that you encounter throughout the tour.
Includes2‐hour walking tour
- Please note:
- If there are children on the public group tour the group will only stop at locations that allow children inside
- The tour guides are very flexible and will make sure that participants of all ages have fun. For example, if the group passes a bar where a group member would like to get a drink, the tour will stop and wait for that person to get their drink