My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour14 Reviews
Venture into the French Quarter, see the Mississippi river, and visit Jackson Square on this guided bike tour in New Orleans. Cruise down Esplanade Avenue and explore the Faubourg Marigny district.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Uncover New Orleans' funeral traditions with a visit to an above-ground cemetery
- Take in the architecture in the French Quarter and the Faubourg Marigny district
- Ride down Esplanade Avenue to admire the oak trees and old mansions
- Search for local wildlife along the way like turtles and colorful tropical birds
- Marvel at the point in the Mississippi River that overlooks Jackson Square
DescriptionTake in the vibe in New Orleans on this guided bike tour to city sights like Armstrong Park, Congo Square, and an above-ground cemetery. Admire the architecture in the French Quarter and the historic Faubourg Marigny district. Meet your guide at the centrally-located office of the activity provider. Get fitted with a helmet and a high-quality bike. Take off on and adventure through the city. Ride to the part of the Mississippi River that overlooks Jackson Square. Visit the top landmarks in the French Quarter and learn about the rich history and incredible people that influenced the culture of the city. Experience the charm of the Faubourg Marigny district which dates back to the early 1800s and is home to the famous Frenchman Street. Peddle down Esplanade Avenue in the shade of old-growth oak trees with rows of the magnificent homes of the creole elite. Head to an above-ground cemetery and learn about New Orleans' funeral traditions. Roll around City Park, which is home to one of the largest mature live oak trees in the world. Keep an eye out for turtles and tropical birds along the way. Make a brief stop at Cafe Du Monde in the park where you have the chance to purchase some world-famous beignets (deep-fried pastry). Continue along the tranquil Bayou of St. John. Enjoy a peaceful ride through Armstrong Park to Congo Square, the heart of New Orleans’ jazz traditions. Return to your starting point at the end of your tour.
IncludesGuided bike tour Bicycle rental and helmet Bottled water
- •This tour takes place in rain or shine unless severe weather occurs at the tours start time •This tour is non-refundable within 24 hours of tour start time