My Guide Website?
New Orleans: French Quarter Sightseeing Carriage Ride437 Reviews
Discover the French Quarter in New Orleans in style with a mule-drawn carriage tour. Learn about local history from your guide as you roll past sights like the St. Louis Cathedral and Jackson Square.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get out of the crowd and off your feet while taking in the French Quarter on a 1-hour mule and carriage ride
- Enjoy entertaining live narration as you canter past landmarks such as Jackson Square, Napoleon House, and St. Louis Cathedral
- Roll through the historic Faubourg Marigny with its fabulous architecture and local live music district
DescriptionDiscover the French Quarter of New Orleans on a traditional mule-drawn carriage ride. Admire sights like Napoleon House, the French Market, and Bourbon Street. Hear about local culture and facinating historical anecdotes from your guide. Learn the basics of New Orleans's history as you travel in style around its vibrant streets. Discover fascinating anecdotes about the people and places that have contributed to making New Orleans truly unique and unforgettable from your licensed local guide. See French Quarter sights like the Saint Louis Cathedral, Jackson Square, Napoleon House, the French Market, and Bourbon Street. Ride through the Faubourg Marigny with its unique architecture and live music venues. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that group carriage tours travel at a leisurely pace. Choose from a private or shared carriage tour depending on which option you book as you enjoy a day out to remember in a horse and cart.
Includes1-Hour mule and carriage ride Licensed city tour guide Guided tour of French Quarter Guided tour of Faubourg Marigny (if option chosen) Private tour (if option chosen)
- All tour routes are subject to street closures due to parades and festivals which may close off certain streets in the French Quarter and Marigny
- Children 3 and under are free and considered 'Lap Children'.
- Wheelchairs can be locked up at Jackson Square meeting point
- Small Pets under 20lbs are welcome
- All carriages have covered seating and the carriage tours operate in the rain or shine
- There are no refunds for missed tour appointments due to rain
- In extreme inclement weather events, tours might be canceled for safety reasons
- All mules receive at least 3-6 months of vacation per year on a countryside farm