My Guide Website?
New Orleans: The Haunted Crawl4 Reviews
Experience the oldest sector of New Orleans with a veteran tour guide and discover the gruesome haunted history of the French Quarter.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the darker side of New Orleans' French Quarter
- Find out the truth about what really happened at the Lalaurie Mansion
- Be entertained by stories of secrets of the Catholic church, serial killers and unsolved crimes
- Find out the stories of celebrities who have been drawn to the creepy past of the city
DescriptionDiscover the historic and haunted French Quarter and learn more about New Orleans' savage past on a 90-minute tour through the Vieux Carre. Visit the real buildings and homes where these horrors took place, with a dedicated, licensed entertainer and historian telling the stories and hauntings of the eerily creepy history of the oldest sector of the city. Hear the real story and timeline behind the Lalaurie Mansion, Marie Laveau and everything that wasn't explained in American Horror Story, including which celebrity later went on to purchase this mansion and arguably 'lost his mind' while living there. As a bonus, find out which celebrities own homes in the French Quarter, where the scenes from famous movies were filmed and who loves this city so much they purchased a mausoleum to be buried in. Meet your guide at a central location in the French Quarter at a haunted bar where you will have an exclusive drink discount, and since you're in New Orleans, you can take the drink with you. As you make your way through the creepiest locations, stop at the half-way point, at the rumored oldest building in America that still serves alcohol, for a drink and bathroom break. Finish your tour in the infamous alley where the Pirate's used to come for a glass of rum and feel free to ask your guide for recommendations and directions to the nightlife hotspots, cafes and restaurants nearby.
IncludesAccess to multiple haunted bars Licensed historian guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This is not a 'pub crawl' but a haunted history tour of the French Quarter, drinks are available but not included