My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Guided City Sightseeing Tour by Bus104 Reviews
In this see-it-all experience, enjoy a city sightseeing tour, a cemetery stop, and a guided Garden District stroll. Discover and learn about the history and romance of New Orleans led by an expert guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the unique atmosphere of the French Quarter
- Visit the historic cemetery St. Louis Cemetery #3
- Find your 'Instagrammable Moment' at City Park - home of 800+ year old Oak trees
- Follow the path of the famous St. Charles Streetcar and Mardi Gras parades
- Stroll through most well-preserved living neighborhood in the United States
DescriptionExperience the beauty and history of New Orleans at a walking pace with this city sightseeing tour covering 25 square miles of iconic neighborhoods through three centuries. Board your bus in the French Quarter then follow the history of New Orleans’ expansion up Esplanade Avenue. Learn about the tradition of above-ground burial before you hop off to explore St. Louis Cemetery #3. Cross Bayou St. John into City Park, where you can purchase beignets at Café du Monde or set out to find your own “Instagrammable moment”. The park’s museums, attractions, and sculpture gardens are nestled among picturesque lagoons, bayous, and groves of ancient oaks, some ovrt 800 years old. Hop back on the bus to travel along the south shore of Lake Pontchartrain, past a post-Katrina pumping station, seafood restaurants, marina, and a historic lighthouse with the 24-mile-long Causeway Bridge in the distance. Although called a lake, Lake Pontchartrain is actually one of the largest brackish estuaries in North America at 630 square miles (1600 km2) fed by freshwater rivers and connected to the Gulf of Mexico. Continue to St. Charles Avenue, home to Audubon Park and lined with elegant mansions, churches, and schools, including Loyola and Tulane Universities. Follow the route of streetcars and Mardi Gras parades to the Garden District, one of the most well-preserved living neighborhoods in the US.
Includes3-hour guided Motorcoach tour with 3 stops Guided tour inside a New Orleans Cemetery Time to explore City Park and grab some beignets and a café au lait at Café du Monde (additional fee on site) Stroll through the historic Garden District Experienced guide Taxes
- There are parking lots in the French Quarter on Decatur Street and adjacent to our dock. These lots are not property of, nor connected to, our company but offer hourly or daily parking rates
- Please allow extra time for driving through the French Quarter which is congested with heavy pedestrian and vehicle traffic at all times.
- Tours will not be conducted on Mardi Gras Day and Thanksgiving Day.
- The supplier provides handicap access for wheelchairs but not scooters or walkers. Vehicle lifts meet all ADA requirements and are equipped for wheelchair storage (based on availability). If wheelchairs can collapse and fold, staff will assist in putting the chair in a secure place on the vehicle. Handicap reservations must be made 48hrs in advance to secure availability. Contact information will be provided on your voucher.