My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Sightseeing Day Passes for 25+ Attractions2 Reviews
Let the Sightseeing Day Pass put the 'easy' in your visit to the Big Easy. Visit as many of the 25+ included tours and attractions as you want for up to 5 days, allowing you to save up to 50% on combined admission prices. Then let the good times roll!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Customize your pass to your delight from 1, 2, 3, or 5 days
- Check in when you arrive, then use your Sightseeing Pass to visit as many attractions as you want.
- Pay one fixed price and save up to 50% on total admission costs at over 20 attractions, like the National World War II Museum & Mardi Gras World
- Saunter through the renowned French Quarter or the Garden District and surround yourself with centuries of culture on one of ten themed walking tours
- Eat, drink, and be merry! Pass holders receive special dining, shopping, & entertainment discounts
DescriptionThe Sightseeing Day Pass has over 25 destinations, museums, and tours to choose from, including some of the most popular attractions all over New Orleans. Tailor your trip to New Orleans to fit your ideal itinerary with an easy-to-use Day Pass. With the option to select 1, 2, 3, or 5 days, you can enjoy full admission to the attractions that interest you most, and no fixed start date. With the Sightseeing Pass, take advantage of full admission to attractions, saving you up to 50% of total visitation costs. Parade around and explore the crown jewel of Louisiana. Enjoy the colorful Quarters of New Orleans, including Bourbon Street, the Garden District, Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral, and the French Market. Hop aboard an authentic Paddlewheeler river cruise and travel back in time on the Mississippi River, or wade through the infamous Louisiana Bayou’s expansive, wildlife-rich swampland. Savor the opulence of the rich French-Creole blend of flavor, then party on with NOLA’s classic ‘laissez faire’ jazzy nightlife. Mardi Gras never stops, and Sightseeing Pass is a perfect choice for first-time visitors with an open itinerary and active travelers looking to explore all of NOLA. Attractions and Tours included: • National World War II Museum • Mardi Gras World • French Quarter walking tour • Garden District walking tour • Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus Tour by CitySightseeing — 1 Day Ticket • Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Historical Cruise • Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Jazz Cruise • New Orleans Jazz Museum • Jazz Walking Tour • Degas House • Houmas House Plantation and Gardens • Le Musée de F.P.C. — Docent guided tour • New Orleans Botanical Garden • Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour with Transportation • African and Afro-Creole Tour • Big Easy — New Orleans city tour • Jazz Walking Tour • The George & Leah McKenna Museum of African American Art — Docent-guided tour • The Presbytere • The Cabildo • The 1850 House • Escape Game Peters St • Beauregard-Keyes Historic House Tour • Ogden Museum of Southern Art • Scavenger Hunts Complete list of attractions can be found on the following link: https://www.sightseeingpass.com/en/new-orleans/day-pass/attraction-list/ota
IncludesFree Admission to over 25 top Tours and Attractions. Access to the Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus. Discounts at Select Restaurants, Bars, Retailers, and Entertainment Options.
- Pass is valid for 30 days from the first activation. Each attraction may be visited only once.
- Entry process and hours of operation for individual attractions vary, especially around holiday periods; stay informed and check with each attraction prior to visiting.
- Advanced reservations may be made for tours included on the pass when you mention you are a Day Pass holder.
- The age range for the Child Day Pass is between the ages of 3 and 12. Note: Children 2 years and younger are free at participating attractions.