My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour526 Reviews
Hop on to the double-decker bus and experience everything that makes this musical city so fantastic. Sit back and admire New Orleans with live commentary on board during this hop-on hop-off bus tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the French Market
- Discover the Mercedes Benz Superdome
- Get unlimited 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Take in panoramic views from the open-top deck
- Gain access to free walking tours if the 3-day ticket is chosen
DescriptionTake in the highlights of New Orleans at your leisure with a 1-day ticket to this open-top bus tour. Hop on and hop off at any stop to see the best of the always fascinating Crescent City. Visit the French Market, Jackson Square, Bourbon Street, the Garden District and so much more. Hop off at the Superdome, originally named the Louisiana Superdome, which is the largest fixed dome structure in the world, and home to the NFL’s New Orleans Saints. Take the bus tour to all of the city’s popular attractions. Visit the stunning St. Louis Cathedral, which is a major landmark in the French Quarter and the oldest continuously active cathedral in the United States. Wander down Royal Street, one of the city's most historic streets, for crafts, antiques, art objects, and museums. Or, Hop-Off at the French Market and peruse stands loaded with fresh local produce along with an array of items including keepsakes and souvenirs. Whatever you choose to do during your stay in New Orleans, this hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour will give you a chance to see the most with the least amount of hassle. Route Stops Include: 1. Jackson Square 2. French Market 3. Esplanade 4. Treme 5. Basin St. Station 6. Canal Street 7. Riverfront at Harrah’s Casino 8. CBD - Poydras & Carondolet 9. Louisiana Superdome - Hyatt Regency 10. The National WWII Museum 11. Magazine Street & Jackson Ave. 12. Garden District on Magazine Street 13. Magazine Street & Louisiana 14. St. Charles Avenue 15. St. Charles Avenue 16. Convention Center Pedestrian Park (Hall E) 17. Arts District - Julia Street 18. Harrah’s Casino on St. Peters Street
Includes1-day hop-on-hop-off bus tour Tour guide on bus Discount booklet
- The hop-on hop-off tour begins from Jackson Square, Basin St. Station starting at 9:30 AM. The current service runs Thursday-Sunday only. Tour buses have a 30-minute frequency throughout the day during operating hours
- Audio narration is available with an English live guide
- Bus tour duration is 1.5 hours. The last departure from bus stop 1 is at 4:00 PM
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- The buses are wheelchair accessible, but guests are encouraged to inquire about accessibility on the next bus at 1-800-362-1811