My Guide Website?
New Orleans Ghost Tour
Find out why New Orleans is called the most haunted city in the United States on a 2-hour walking tour with a local paranormal investigator. Learn about the city's dark history as you roam through its most haunted spots.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- New Orleans: 2 & 3 Days Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Walking Tour
- New Orleans: Oak Alley Plantation & Airboat Swamp Combo Tour
- New Orleans: Walking Tour Inside St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- New Orleans: Adults Only Ghost Tour w/ Haunted Bldg Access
- From New Orleans: Whitney Plantation Ticket & Transportation
- Hear stories of vampires and ghosts in the French Quarter
- Explore the haunted streets of New Orleans
- Visit sites of tragic deaths and supernatural sightings
- Learn the dark mythology and history from an insider
DescriptionPrepare to get spooked on a ghost tour of New Orleans with a local paranormal investigator. Expect to see apparitions, experience cold spots, and capture orbs on your camera as you investigate unsolved mysteries, including documented murders and suicides. Go to multiple locations where paranormal activity is common on a regular basis, and take part in an investigation that could lead to abnormal sightings. While some guests do not see anything during the tour, when they check the photos they took they are blown away by the evidence! Try your hand at using an EMF Meter and Paranormal Detector, and listen to amazing stories about the background to ghost sightings and why the undead still roam the French Quarter. Visit the site of the most predictable ghost in the city, the location of the largest mass murder in the history of New Orleans, and more.
- Private tours are available for groups of up to 28 people and are priced per tour instead of per guest
- You will be allowed to stop to purchase drinks during the tour. Keep in mind that some bars allow children, but some do not
- You are not allowed to video the tour
- The operator reserves the right to reschedule tours due to bad weather
- The operator is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items or injuries sustained
- A fee of $60 will be charged for lost or damaged paranormal equipment
- The local operator reserves the right to refuse the service to participants who are intoxicated
- No refund will be issued if a guest is asked to leave due to intoxication