My Guide Website?
New Orleans: French Quarter Haunted Walking Tour1412 Reviews
Hear tales of vampires, voodoo, and witchcraft on this city walking tour of New Orleans’ French Quarter. Listen as your guide brings this neighborhood's lively and haunted history to life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- New Orleans: 2 & 3 Days Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Walking Tour
- New Orleans: Oak Alley Plantation & Airboat Swamp Combo Tour
- New Orleans: Walking Tour Inside St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- New Orleans: Adults Only Ghost Tour w/ Haunted Bldg Access
- From New Orleans: Whitney Plantation Ticket & Transportation
- Walk through the streets of New Orleans, discovering the rich culture and history of this popular southern city
- See the infamous LaLaurie Mansion, inspiration for American Horror Story and the most haunted building in all of New Orleans
- Visit spooky sites in the French Quarter, such as the St. Germaine House
- Learn about the true life tale behind Kathy Bates' character on American Horror Story: Coven
- Delve into the darker side of New Orleans with this evening walking tour of the city’s most eerie sites
DescriptionListen to stories of witchcraft and keep watch for spirits on a guided city walking tour of New Orleans. Explore the historical French Quarter, as you indulge in stories of magic, ghosts, vampires, and voodoo practitioners from your expert guide. Travel to several of the city's venerated neighborhoods, soaking up stories about the witches, ghosts, vampires, and Voodoo practitioners who have contributed to the city's colorful past. Meet your local guide and set off on a journey through New Orleans’ haunted history. Pass outside well-known sites such as Muriel’s Restaurant and the Old Ursuline Convent. See the exterior of the New Orleans Pharmacy Museum, where bloodletting and leeching took place in the 19th century. From the outside, see the house where Jacques Saint Germain — who was rumored to be a vampire — once lived. Plus, hear chilling tales of LaLaurie House and its mistress, Madame LaLaurie. Let your guide entertain you with local folklore as you continue past the New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum. The final stop of your activity is outside Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar, where your spooky experience will end.
IncludesGuided walking tour of New Orleans Live tour commentary provided in English
- Please note that the attractions are not entered on this tour
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, rain or shine
- About 1 hour into the tour, there will be a 10-minute restroom and refreshment break. Food and drinks are not included in the ticket price
- This tour is dog friendly
- You are welcome to bring your own beverages