My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Evening Jazz Cruise on the Steamboat Natchez2005 Reviews
Experience New Orleans from the best seat in the city on the steamboat Natchez as it glides along the Mississippi River. Savor the flavors of the Big Easy with a delicious buffet, if option is selected.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a cruise aboard the only surviving authentic steamboat in New Orleans
- Relax to the musical sounds of the Dukes of Dixieland
- Learn from live narration provided by a captain during your cruise
- Experience breathtaking views of New Orleans from the water
- Savor a Southern-style buffet (if you've chosen the tour option)
DescriptionJourney back in time aboard the newly renovated Riverboat City of New Orleans. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the New Orleans atmosphere as the smooth jazz of the Dukes Trio fills your ears on this two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi, enjoying craft cocktails, and the sites. Depart from the heart of the French Quarter and experience breathtaking views of New Orleans as the city skyline slips away. Seating is available indoors and on the outdoor decks for the very best views of the Mississippi River and New Orleans. Make sure you check out all four decks as the top deck view is a sight to see. Choose the dinner buffet option for a dinner menu including: Tossed salad, chicken and sausage gumbo, baked chicken with a mushroom ragout, Bayou seafood pasta, Creole vegetarian jambalaya, herb-garlic fingerling potatoes, pasta primavera, green beans, white chocolate bread pudding, Bananas Foster dessert, and garlic rolls.
Includes2-hour boat cruise Buffet dinner (if the option is selected) Live music by the Dukes of Dixieland Live narration from the captain Climate-controlled indoor areas
- Periodically, Steamboat Natchez will be out of service for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance. All cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the Riverboat City of New Orleans The Steamboat Natchez does not qualify for producing gluten-free meals as established by the GFCO (Gluten-Free Certification Organization), and therefore must decline a guest's request for a special meal There are two seating times for dinner: The first dinner seating is from 6pm-7:15pm, and the second dinner seating is from 7:45-9pm. Check with the hostess upon boarding for dining assistance Menu items are subject to change by season and availability Children under 6 (not occupying a seat on tours) come free of charge but are charged for food on cruises