My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Bywater's Best Eats, Drinks, Art & History Tour2 Reviews
Discover bohemian Bywater, one of New Orleans' most iconic neighborhoods, like a local. Enjoy 3 food stops, see street art, admire a view of the Mississippi, and learn about local history and art.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a full meal of traditional New Orleans foods in locally-loved eateries
- Beer lovers can visit microbreweries & a biergarten
- Pose for a photo in front of the Mississippi River & enjoy an amazing view
- Explore local street art & discover small businesses
- Learn about the culture & history of New Orleans from a local lens
DescriptionThe Bywater arts and food scenes are the main draws to this revitalized neighborhood post-Katrina. Eat and drink your way through this bohemian area while taking in historic sites, street art, and colorful architecture. Discover neighborhood gems that'll make you feel like a local: start with corner store po-boys on the river, check out a hidden biergarten and choose your last stop because there's so much to enjoy! There's drinks with locals in the dive bar, sipping microbrews in the brewery garden or chowing down on some BBQ in a courtyard. Allong the way, check out cool street art and New Orleans history- visit the site that launched a historic Supreme Court civil rights case Plessy v Ferguson & see how this working class industrial corridor has become an artist mecca. This is a tour especially fit for beer and meat lovers (wine options also available), but all are welcome!
IncludesA full meal of New Orleans food spread over 3 stops A drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) at each stop All taxes and tips for servers at each stop so you can relax & enjoy
- This tour will take place rain or shine. Some allergies/dietary restrictions can also be accommodated with advance notice. Please contact the local partner after booking. Menu and food stops are subject to availability and may vary from the options listed above. Check local Covid mandates for New Orleans bars/restaurants- failure to comply with mandated requirements is a non-refundable cancellation since venues can deny entry.