My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Adults Only Ghost Tour w/ Haunted Bldg Access62 Reviews
Plunge into a timeless nightmare and unearth New Orleans' most sinister figures with a master storyteller. Listen to the haunting whispers of a tragic dismembered lover and sink into the madness of vampirism on a tour strictly for people aged 18 and over.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- New Orleans: 2 & 3 Days Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Walking Tour
- New Orleans: Oak Alley Plantation & Airboat Swamp Combo Tour
- New Orleans: Walking Tour Inside St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- New Orleans: Adults Only Ghost Tour w/ Haunted Bldg Access
- From New Orleans: Whitney Plantation Ticket & Transportation
- Discover the sinister side of Congo Square, the birthplace of jazz and New Orleans voodoo
- Hear the tale of New Orleans' most infamous slave owner and the celebrity who purchased her home
- Feel your spine tingle as you explore the haunted history of New Orleans
- Get all the gruesome details on a tour strictly for adults only
DescriptionSink your soul into the seductive spirits of murder, suicide, and the paranormal on this unique walking tour in New Orleans. Uncover the dark history of the city through the nightmarish tales of your guide. Begin near Congo Square, the birthplace of jazz and New Orleans voodoo, and hear about the square's darker side. Partake of elixirs, leave offerings of baubles and beads, and pray its enough to keep the demons of New Orleans from leaving you in a spiraling quagmire of insanity. Raven’s Omen will burn through the hottest hell as it sends the chill of death to your soul. Unearth the Devil’s Empire and feel its lifeless grip as the pulse of New Orleans sends you further into the shadows. Is it voodoo posession, madness, or PTSD? Hear the story of Zack and Addie to find out.
IncludesGuided walking tour of the French Quarter
- This is a walking tour, a moderate level of physical fitness recommended
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour departure
- The tour departs on time and refunds will not be approved for late arrivals or no shows
- Late arrivals may not be guaranteed a spot on the tour
- Please arrive with everyone in your party in order to get checked in
- This tour goes out rain or shine
- This tour is subject to cancellation for any reason, including inclement and minimum participant requirements
- Feel free to bring your own beverage, as long as it is in a plastic container