My Guide Website?
Cemetery Bus Tour At Dark with Exclusive Access
French Quarter https://www.myguideneworleans.com/events/cemetery-bus-tour-at-dark-with-exclusive-access
New Orleans: Cemetery Bus Tour At Dark with Exclusive Access
- Watch footage of EMF readers picking up spirits in the cemeteries you visit
- Hear ghost stories, and learn how to use an EMF reader with your guide
- Walk through cemeteries with your guide and learn New Orleans Voodoo history
- Enter a cemetery where no other tour guests can go
- Enjoy a drink or cocktail before you depart on your cemetery night crawl tour
DescriptionExperience the spooky side of New Orleans on a tour of the city and one of its most haunted cemeteries. Listen to chilling tales from your local guide and learn about the darker parts of the city's history. See how an EMF reader is used in real life. First, grab a cocktail or beer at your meeting location before the tour. Then your tour guide will lead the way with an EMF Reader and explain how to use them to search for paranormal activity and to help locate any spirits or paranormal phenomena. Travel to the St. Patrick Cemetery No. 1, Odd Fellows Rest, and the Charity Hospital Cemetery to explore haunted cemeteries at night. Pass by the The Buckner Mansion and the Hurricane Katrina Memorial along the way. Finally, see the videos of documented ghosts and spirits that haunt several locations from your tour. Conclude your tour by following your guide to a burial ground of spirits who met their unfortunate fate in a tragic pandemic event.
Includes2-hour bus tour Professional local guide Visits to 2 cemeteries EMF readers
- You will have an opportunity to purchase a drink before the tour, but alcohol is not allowed in the bus