My Guide Website?
The Local's Guide to the French Quarter Tour1 Reviews
Stroll through the French Quarter under the light of the moon. Learn about the history of the city and area as you experience the district's unique sights and sounds.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the atmosphere and histroy of the French Quarter
- Stroll down Bourbon Street and learn about how its more than just parties
- Explore the hidden treasures of Royal Street
- See the outside of the Pharmacy Museum and St. Louis Cathedral
- Discover local history and insider tips from your guide
DescriptionExperience New Orleans past and present on this evening walking tour. See all the sights of the French Quarter and get the inside track from guide on what New Orleans has to offer. Enjoy an evening experience that includes a walk through Jackson Square. Marvel at the iconic St. Louis Cathedral, as well as taking a stroll down Bourbon and Royal Streets. Stop by the Pharmacy Museum and learn about all kinds of odd medical history. Walk to the Vieux Carré (meaning 'old square'), and experience a one-of-a-kind location that people from throughout the world flock to. Learn all about the district and city's unique culture as you go. Immerse yourself in its unique charm from the Mississippi River to buildings old and new as you explore it under the Louisiana moon.
IncludesWalking tour of the French Quarter by night An expert, knowledgeable guide Visits to Bourbon Street, Royal Street, and Vieux Carré Stops at the exterior of St. Louis Cathedral and the Pharmacy Museum Recommendations from your guide
- The content of the tour is sutbale for all ages The tour is designed to be approximately 2 hours but can run over The walking distance is approximately 1 mile Tours leave on time This activity takes place rain or shine The tour ends in a different location from where it begins. Guest will be helped after the tour with directions for where they are going next