My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Wicked History Walking Tour with a Local Witch16 Reviews
Be led by a local witch on a walking trip through the horrifying history and folklore of New Orleans. Discover eerie sites in the French Quarter and hear gory stories of ghosts, witchcraft, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the dark world of New Orleans' most haunted locations
- Meet a local witch
- Stroll around the French Quarter to come face-to-face with its eerie sites
- Hear uncensored, graphic stories of the horrifying events that took place there
- Fully understand why this is considered the most haunted city in the USA
DescriptionJoin this fully uncensored, adults-only experience for true gore fans. This tour is not for the squeamish nor those easily offended. No 'Karens' or children allowed! Follow your dedicated guide on a terrifying journey through New Orleans' most haunted spots. Hear all there is to know about each site through detailed and graphic retellings of the city's folklore and macabre history of Voodoo, ghosts, vampires, witchcraft, pirates, murder and more. This tour has a little bit of everything. We keep our numbers significantly smaller than large companies to allow a more personalized and intimate tour experience. Discover the horrifying stories and history revolving around the famous local Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau, the pirate Jean Lafitte, New Orleans vampires, witchcraft, magic, murder, and the mayhem at the Lalaurie Mansion. Experience the supernatural and see photos of real ghosts taken by previous tour participants. Take a break from the frights with a visit to a local bar halfway through the tour. This is an adult tour after all, so drinks are welcome. All guides are practitioners or initiates into local Witchcraft, Voodoo, or the Vampire communities to allow a more intimate insider's perspective. We are passionate about what we do.
IncludesLicensed local guides that are personal practitioners or initiates into local Witchcraft, Voodoo, or Vampire communities
- This tour is completely uncensored and graphic, it is not for the squeamish nor the prudish. This is a walking tour in the French Quarter that operates rain or shine. Duration is about 2 hours and 15 minutes on a leisurely stroll. Must be 21 years of age. There will be a bar and bathroom break. Tour may be cancelled by the operator in cases of extreme weather or emergencies, or in the event that not enough participants have booked. Licensed and registered service animals are welcome, but please no pets on tour.