My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Vue Orleans Observatory and Cultural Experience18 Reviews
Celebrate New Orleans at Vue Orleans Observatory. Take in views from the 360° indoor and outdoor observation decks and learn about the city through multi-level interactive exhibits and experiences.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The city’s only rooftop 360-degree panoramic viewing platform
- Interactive exhibits to immerse yourself in local history, food, and music
- A thrilling elevator ride featuring different enveloping shows
- Learn to cook authentic New Orleans cuisine from local culinary legends
- Point the digital viewfinder to learn about the city and its neighborhoods
DescriptionEnjoy our spectacular 360° indoor and outdoor observation decks and multi-level interactive cultural experience celebrating New Orleans like never before. Take a deep dive into the history, music, and culture of New Orleans and see the Crescent City from a new perspective, 34 floors above the most storied city in America. Vue Orleans delivers multi-level interactive cultural experiences that bring New Orleans into sharp focus. Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, you’ll travel through time to meet the change-makers and dreamers who brought our city to life. See locals who are making a difference today, making music, simmering gumbo, beading Indian ensembles, and more. Learn the stories. Feel the city. See New Orleans from a new perspective. Then make your own New Orleans memories and stories to tell.
IncludesEntry tickets to Vue Orleans Access to indoor and outdoor observation decks Access to all exhibits
- The outdoor observation is subject to closure in the case of poor weather conditions.