My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Voodoo, Mystery and Paranormal Tour152 Reviews
Explore the darker side of New Orleans on a walking tour that examines the paranormal, voodoo, and other mysteries. Learn some of the city’s most terrifying urban legend sightings of the supernatural.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the dark side of the French Quarter using real paranormal equipment
- Visit spooky sites of haunting deaths and reputed supernatural sightings
- Learn about the neighborhood’s dark mythology and history from an insider
- Discover the haunted streets and supernatural legends of the French Quarter
- Walk through the streets and enjoy stops to grab optional drinks along the way
DescriptionExperience one of the most haunted cities in America on a walking tour that explores the Big Easy’s infamous dark side. Explore and investigate areas like the French Quarter with paranormal equipment alongside licensed tour guides, historians, and professional storytellers. At the start of your tour, your guide will provide an EMF meter or ghost/paranormal detector during the tour. Visit over 15 different locations, including St. Louis Cathedral, St. Anthony's Garden, and The Cabildo, the former seat of the colonial government. Discover locations of unsolved murders and suicides and get the facts about real, documented reports of vampires and ghosts. See where vampires held their victims and learn about the traditional burial practices of New Orleans. Go to The Presbytere to admire one of the best examples of colonial Spanish architecture, see the Old Ursuline Convent, Jackson Square, and the Sultan's Palace, where legend has it a mass murder took place. Stop at many of the National Historic Landmarks that the city has to offer. See the most haunted house in New Orleans at the Lalaurie Mansion and learn about the so-called Mistress of Death. As you roam the streets of the French Quarter and other areas, make stops along the way to optionally buy drinks to enjoy during the tour (cost not included).
IncludesLicensed guide Paranormal-themed walking tour
- The tour duration is approximate You may need to walk on old, uneven streets A fee of $250 will be charged for lost or damaged paranormal equipment You are not allowed to record any portion of the tour There will be stops to purchase drinks to go during the tour. Keep in mind that while some bars allow children inside, some do not The activity provider reserves the right to refuse service to participants who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. No refund will be issued in the event a participant is asked to leave due to intoxication There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants. If the minimum number is not met, the tour will be canceled and you will be contacted by phone, text, or email within an hour before the tour is scheduled to depart In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund. No refunds will be issued for cancellation due to the weather or late arrival