My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Voodoo Legends, Vampires & Magic Walking Tour2 Reviews
Bite into the juicy history of vampires and voodoo on this thrilling guided walking tour. Discover New Orleans' French Quarter, see the most iconic occult destinations, and hear true spooky stories.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a deep dive into the surprising, true history of voodoo and vampires
- Visit the lifelong home of famed voodoo queen Marie Laveau
- Stand in the shadow of America’s most haunted house: LaLaurie Mansion
- Wander through a genuine voodoo shop (and walk away with some good luck)
- Explore New Orleans with a seasoned guide and fun-loving group
DescriptionVoodoo, vampires, and ghosts have drawn tourists to New Orleans for decades, but few people know the true history behind them. Join a seasoned local guide for a thrilling, behind-the-scenes glimpse at the famous voodoo shops, vampire cafés, and haunted corners of the French Quarter. You’ll begin your journey at Congo Square, where West Africans performed dances to appease the voodoo spirits, before heading to Bloody Mary’s for a grim tale of murder and betrayal. Did you know New Orleans is home to real, practicing vampires? You’ll visit their favorite meeting spot, Boutique du Vampyre, and learn how they quench their thirst for blood without violence. Along the way, your guide will point out bonus stops, suggested restaurants, and interesting tidbits that will make you feel like a local! You can even head home with a genuine, blessed gris-gris bag from Voodoo Authentica (we could all use a little luck). Dive into the fascinating world of the occult. If you aren’t a believer yet, you will be.
IncludesWalking tour of the French Quarter Knowledgeable guide Well-researched and credible history Time to shop at Voodoo Authentica
- This tour takes place rain or shine. This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile.