My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Swamp Zipline Tour74 Reviews
Try the world's first fully aquatic swamp zipline tour in New Orleans. Enjoy over a half-mile of ziplines and suspension bridges spanning the Maurepas Swamp, ideal for nature lovers and thrill-seekers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the adrenaline as you glide on ziplines and over suspension bridges
- View swamp critters and the ecosystem from the moss-covered treetops
- Follow the lead of your guide as they show you through the course
- Get the chance to try five separate ziplines over different areas of the swamp
- Enjoy transfers directly to and from your hotel in New Orleans, if chosen
DescriptionTravel to the banks of Lake Ponchartrain, in the quaint historic town of Frenier, to see the Maurepas swamp from a unique perspective. Suspended above it on this zipline tour, admire the animals of the swamp and the panoramic views. Start the day with a transfer from your hotel in New Orleans, if the option is selected. Upon arrival, meet your host who will provide safety equipment and instructions for the day’s activities. Use the lockers provided to store loose items. Begin the adventure from atop a 60-foot start platform. Marvel at the views of the magnificent Maurepas Swamp and Lake Ponchartrain. View the historic town of Frenier and the New Orleans skyline. As you traverse the course, take on five separate zip lines, two suspension bridges, and a one-of-a-kind spiral cypress tree staircase. The swamp zipline course is roughly a half-mile long, and it takes approximately 1.5 hours to complete. Become immersed in nature. As you soar through the course, you may see alligators, turtles, snakes, whitetail deer, wild boar, raccoons, opossums, armadillos, egrets, herons, and much more from the comfort and safety of the treetops.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if selected) Helmets Harnesses Lanyards Lockers
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult This activity includes climbing stairs and walking short distances Riders are required to weigh between 45-280 pounds, due to the physical requirements of the zipline itself