My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Self-Guided Mystery Tour by Jackson Square
Go on an authentic mystery tour with your friends or family and explore the area around Jackson Square while solving an exciting murder mystery. Enjoy the flexibility to start and stop as you like.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- New Orleans: Adults Only Ghost Tour w/ Haunted Bldg Access
- New Orleans: Oak Alley Plantation & Airboat Swamp Combo Tour
- From Lafitte: Swamp Tours South of New Orleans by Airboat
- Glamorous Garden District Tour
- New Orleans: Cemetery Bus Tour At Dark with Exclusive Access
- Solve an exciting mystery with the whole family
- Enjoy a break from the digital world
- Take on a familial or friendly challenge and have fun while exploring the city
- Solve the clues in the envelope
- Be a detective for a day
DescriptionOnly available in English. Enjoy this 1.2-mile tour through a 19th-century murder mystery. A self-guided murder mystery scavenger hunt that will take you around New Orleans. You will experience the beautiful historical sights New Orleans has to offer while interacting with your surroundings, which will help you solve a murder mystery. We begin in the year 1897. A woman has been found murdered. As a detective, it is your job to find out who the murderer is. As the story unfolds, you solve entertaining and challenging tasks and riddles that ultimately lead to your deduction of who the murderer might be. The envelope contains everything you need in your investigation. The more points you earn along the way, the more time you get to discuss who you think the killer is and what evidence backs up your decision. The murder mystery tour is inspired by a real case. You can play this murder mystery scavenger hunt on your own terms, start and stop as you wish. Good luck with your investigation. You will need it!
IncludesAn envelope containing everything you need for your investigation.
- Please check and consider the opening hours for New Orleans Playing Card Company for picking up the envelope. After your pickup, you can start the mystery scavenger hunt whenever you wish. Opening hours: Mon - Fri: 11am-6pm Sat 12 - 6 Sun 12 - 5 Closed: Tuesdays and Christmas day You can complete this self-guided tour 365 days a year, whenever you want. Day or night, although we recommend during the day; that way, you will get the most optimal experience. You can even take a break and resume when you feel like it. This self-guided murder mystery scavenger hunt is on your terms!