My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Manchac Magic Kayak Swamp Tour
Travel through the beautiful and mysterious swamplands of Louisiana on this 2-hour, guided kayak tour. Enjoy a pleasant and eco-friendly look at the swamps of New Orleans and marvel at the picturesque scenery and abundant wildlife.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the cypress swamps of Louisiana
- Paddle the bayou outside of New Orleans
- Discover wildlife and scenic landscapes
- Take a guided eco kayak tour of the swamp
DescriptionJoin a trained and experienced guide on a scenic kayaking tour in the cypress swamps of Louisiana. This eco-friendly tour offers the opportunity to observe a variety of wildlife, including alligators, egrets, owls, eagles, and many others. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced kayaker, this tour is suitable for all skill levels. Your kayak tour lasts a little over 2-hours and transportation is available to and from the city of New Orleans (if Option is selected). The Manchac swamp is famous for the logging of cypress trees and the ghost town of Ruddock, Louisiana. During the tour, your knowledgeable guide will share the area's historical significance and provide detailed information about the flora and fauna that can be found there. It's a perfect day trip for anyone visiting New Orleans who wants to experience the city's natural side.
IncludesKayak Safety Equipment Guide
- Dress comfortably for an outdoor trip. Winters can be cool, and the summer can be hot. Bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen if needed. Bugs and mosquitos aren’t a problem. The kayak tour’s beginning and ending times can fluctuate due to guests’ paddling experience and traffic to and from the city.