My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Legends, Folklore, Superstitions & Spells28 Reviews
Discover New Orleans with a family-friendly experience. Learn about New Orleans' history, Louisiana legends, folklore, myths, superstitions, spells and much more!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk the historic center of New Orleans and learn about Cajun superstitions and spells
- Discover the haunted streets and supernatural legends of the French Quarter
- Learn about the neighborhood’s dark mythology and history from an insider
- Hear about the historic events that took place in New Orleans and see the beautiful architecture that makes it so unique
DescriptionLearn about Cajun superstitions and spells along with centuries of Louisiana folklore, myths, and legend. These superstitions pertain to New Orleans' voodoo, ghost and vampire-ridden past. Visit fifteen locations on this 2-Hour walking tour and enjoy hearing stories about the Rougarou that is said to live in the swamps of Louisiana! Learn about the history, culture, cuisine and the architecture that makes New Orleans so unique. Learn New Orleans traditional burial practices. Why New Orleans has above ground cemetery's & why by tradition for centuries the same vaults have been and continue to be recycled and re-used over & over. Visit the home given to the New Orleans Voodoo Queen because she was able to use Voodoo to get a man cleared of Murder. Your guide will also teach you about the practice of Voodoo during this tour.
Includeslicensed local insider guide Professional storyteller 1 to 2 hour approx public walking tour / experience, duration varies depending on wait time at restroom breaks and drink stops along the route
- Welcome to our family owned & operated tour company located in the heart of the French Quarter. We are licensed with the city of New Orleans. We have personally researched the history of New Orleans, the history of Louisiana, its beautiful architecture that makes it so unique, its culture, cuisine, along with darker side with its unsolved murders & suicides! Furthermore, we have studied the Paranormal activity, and its documented Vampire & Ghost sightings! You will learn about New Orleans Traditional Burial practices. We have researched our beautiful cemeteries & all the secrets that they hold, and we are excited to share everything that our city has to offer with you. Each tour guide is registered with New Orleans Safety and Permits. Our tours are small; however, we also offer private tours for those who are looking for a more personal approach when exploring our beautiful city. We have a passion for our city. Some people say they live in their city, we say our city lives within us.