My Guide Website?
New Orleans: French Quarter Photo Shoot and Walking Tour30 Reviews
Take home unique memories from your time in New Orleans, thanks to a photo shoot with a professional photographer. Discover the charms of the French Quarter as you are guided around by a local.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the main attractions of New Orleans
- Find out about the history of the city
- Learn how to pose for great photos
- Take home some unique souvenirs of your time in New Orleans
DescriptionExplore the French Quarter of New Orleans with a local photographer with a passion for lively, colorful photos. Pose for incredible pictures in front of memorable landmarks. Meet your local photographer-guide in the French Quarter to start your tour. Take a relaxed walk around the neighborhood to find great spots to take photos. Follow your guide through this stunning part of New Orleans and learn about its history. See St. Louis Cathedral, Bourbon Street, and Royal Street. Stop for your photographer to snap amazing photos of you with recognizable New Orleans landmarks as your backdrop. Choose between focusing on the French Quarter or taking in all the highlights of New Orleans. Let your photographer help you find the right poses to capture you at your best, ensuring you have great photos to take home.
IncludesPrivate or non-private photo shoot (depending on the option chosen) Professional photographer Walking tour of the French Quarter or the highlights of New Orleans (depending on the option chosen) 15-20 digital photos edited by a professional (sent 5-10 days after the session)
- The group size is limited to a maximum of 4 to keep this experience as personal as possible Group size is a maximum of 4-5 people to keep this experience as personal as possible If your booking is for less than 4-5 people you will be paired with other people to share this experience (you will still get your photos separately, not as a group). The tour will cover as many spots as possible from the locations mentioned in the list (depending on how fast the group moves).