My Guide Website?
New Orleans French Quarter History and Hauntings Tour4 Reviews
Enjoy 5 tours in one on a 2-hour walking tour of New Orleans’ French Quarter. Visit more than 15 locations to see historic architecture and hear stories of hauntings, traditional burial rituals, the mysteries of voodoo, vampires, and ghosts.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- New Orleans: Adults Only Ghost Tour w/ Haunted Bldg Access
- New Orleans: Oak Alley Plantation & Airboat Swamp Combo Tour
- From Lafitte: Swamp Tours South of New Orleans by Airboat
- Glamorous Garden District Tour
- New Orleans: Cemetery Bus Tour At Dark with Exclusive Access
- Explore the dark side of New Orleans in the French Quarter
- Learn about traditional burial rituals, and why the vaults are above ground
- See some of the National Historic Landmarks, such as the reconstruction period Presbytere
- Hear what pirates, prostitutes, and convicted felons have to do with the founding of New Orleans
- Investigate reports of vampires and ghosts still roaming the streets
- Experience first hand America's most haunted city
- Go to the filming locations of famous movies
- Visit the sites of unsolved murders and suicides
DescriptionExperience the dark side of New Orleans on a 2-hour walking tour of the French Quarter, and learn about paranormal activity lurking in the city center. Hear stories from guides who have carefully researched the city and history of Louisiana, including its beautiful architecture, culture, and sites of unsolved murders! Starting in the heart of the world-famous French Quarter, this tour will begin exploring Louisiana's complex culture along with its unique architecture. Encounter beautiful buildings and see where Hollywood stars have set up their homes. Learn what pirates, prostitutes, and convicted felons have in common with the founding of New Orleans. Hear why locals walk down to Jackson Square when it rains! Hear stories about documented sightings of vampires and ghosts. Discover how the traditional burial practices of New Orleans differ from elsewhere, and why the above ground cemeteries recycle their vaults again and again. Try your hand at using an EMF Meter and a Ghost/Paranormal Detector. Visit location sites from famous movies, stopping at some of the National Historic Landmarks along the way. In total, see over 15 different attractions, such as St. Louis Cathedral, the reconstruction monuments of the Cabildo and Presbytere, the Old Ursuline Convent, and much more. Suitable for all ages, the tour is available day and night!
IncludesWalking tour Guide
- • No refunds will be issued for any reason, including cancellations due to the weather. The supplier reserves the right to reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of nature • New Orleans has a very rich history, countless unsolved mysteries, and some strong paranormal activity, which is why it is referred to as 'the most haunted city in the United States.' During the tour, you may experience some paranormal activity. It is common for guests to experience cold spots, and see apparitions. Some have actually caught orbs and apparitions in pictures that they took during the tour
- During the tour guests will be allowed to stop along the way to purchase drinks. Please keep in mind that some bars allow children inside but some do not