My Guide Website?
New Orleans French Quarter Food Tour56 Reviews
Discover the best food in New Orleans with our 3-hour walking tour of the historic French Quarter. Explore the history and culture of the area with an expert local guide while tasting regional specialties at some of the best restaurants around.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor 6 delicious & unique food tastings with an alcohol component add-on
- Experience storytelling through food
- Hear from the food vendors themselves as they share their story
- Sample New Orleans most unique, tasty, and trendy food
- Eat your way through a flavorful neighborhood from a local’s perspective
DescriptionTaste the traditional Creole and Cajun cuisines of New Orleans' French Quarter walking food tour. Discover the gorgeous Vieux Carre neighborhood, savoring the foods that made New Orleans famous, from oysters to po-boys to pralines. You will leave feeling like a true local. This culinary adventure stops at 6 classic New Orleans style food places, showcasing New Orleans culinary history. Between the food stops, your guide will narrate the quintessential history, culture, and food scene of the gorgeous Vieux Carre (“Old Square”) neighborhood. You will be seated at 4 different restaurants for sit-down food tastings, and 2 tasting will be conducted standing on the sidewalk. Admire the late 18th-century Spanish architecture, vibrant colors and elaborately decorated ironwork balconies and galleries, as you savor chargrilled oysters, a classic Nola PoBoy sandwich, cajun and creole cuisine, and more delicious NOLA food staples.
IncludesAll food tastings
- Please let us know if you (or anyone in your group) has a dietary restriction (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, allergy, etc.) when you purchase your tickets, all tastings are prepared in advance at each location, based on the information you provided to us at the time of ticket purchase
- We do not offer vegan or gluten-free substitutions, if you are vegan or gluten-free please contact us before purchasing tickets
- Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes or sneakers