My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Five-in-One City Walking Tour140 Reviews
Enjoy a comprehensive insight into New Orleans with an all-encompassing walking tour which combines elements of architecture, history, culture and the supernatural.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about the dark mythology and history of New Orleans from an insider
- Hear stories of the vampires and ghosts roaming around the streets of the French Quarter
- Discover the haunted streets and supernatural legends of the French Quarter
- Visit over 15 locations including National Historic Landmarks during this tour
- See the beautiful architecture that makes New Orleans so unique
DescriptionThis five-in-one tour combines elements of the following tours: the St. Louis Cemetery Tour, the French Quarter Ghost and Vampire Tour, the New Orleans History Tour, the History and Architecture Tour and The 'Dark Side' Voodoo, Mystery and Paranormal Tour. This walking tour starts in the heart of the French Quarter. From there, explore Louisiana's complex culture, rich history and Voodoo, and experience the magical mystery that makes the city so irresistible! Notice the beautiful architecture throughout the French Quarter that makes it so unique. This tour will visit locations where Hollywood Stars have decided to call the French Quarter home along with locations where scenes from unforgettable movies have been filmed. But wait there is more! Have you ever wondered why New Orleans is considered the most haunted city in America? Explore the 'Dark Side' of New Orleans history on this tour. This tour will visit multiple locations of unsolved murders and suicides. Hear real documented reports of vampires and ghosts roaming around the streets of the French Quarter and visit locations where vampires supposedly held their victims and fed off of them! Learn about New Orleans traditional burial practices and how they are different from most. The tour guide will explain to guests why New Orleans has above ground cemetery's and why by tradition for centuries the same vaults have been, and continue to be, recycled and re-used over and over again. This tour stops at many attractions and National Historic Landmarks that this city has offer! Visit over 15 locations during this tour such as The St Louis Cathedral, Cabildo, Presbytere, Ursuline Convent, Jackson Square, The Sultans Palace, and The Lalaurie Mansion known to be the most haunted house in New Orleans!
- A private tour option is available for those looking for a more personal approach when exploring New Orleans. Private tours include up to 28 guests and are priced per tour instead of per guest
- A fee of $250 will be charged for lost or damaged paranormal equipment. Paranormal equipment must be returned to a staff member
- The activity provider reserves the right to refuse service to participants who are intoxicated or show signs of extreme intoxication. No refund will be issued in the event a guest is asked to leave due to extreme intoxication
- During the tour, you will be allowed to stop along the way to purchase drinks. Please keep in mind that some bars allow children inside but some do not