My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Day Jazz Cruise on the Steamboat Natchez2160 Reviews
Journey back in time along the graceful current of the Mississippi River and learn why New Orleans was founded on the beautiful crescent of the lower Mississippi River on this two-hour jazz cruise.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the sounds of calliope music on your 2-hour cruise
- Go back in time aboard the only authentic steamboat in New Orleans
- Visit the meticulously preserved steam engine room
- Savor a Creole lunch, if option is selected
DescriptionSavor the beauty and romance of New Orleans on a cruise aboard the Sternwheeler Steamboat Natchez, the only authentic steamboat in New Orleans. Cruise along the Mississippi River, listen to live jazz music, and enjoy an optional lunch of local fare. Your cruise from the heart of the French Quarter and takes you back to a time when life was as slow and graceful as the current on the Mississippi. Set out to see New Orleans from the Mississippi River, one of the world's most active ports. While on board, visit the museum-quality engine room to learn how steam powers this magnificent boat through the 'Mighty Mississippi.' Add an optional Creole lunch to your cruise, prepared fresh on board and served with your choice of coffee and iced tea. Savor the tastes of New Orleans before docking back where you started the tour. Sample Menu Lunch (subject to season and availability) • Southern fried fish• Red beans and rice• Jambalaya• Salad du jour
IncludesSteamboat cruise Live narration Calliope jazz concert Creole lunch (if option selected) Coffee and iced tea (if lunch option selected)
- Periodically, Steamboat Natchez will be out of service for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance. All cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the Riverboat City of New Orleans