My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Culinary Experience and Cocktail Tour10 Reviews
Explore the rich culinary history of New Orleans on a tour that combines a cooking class with a French Quarter cocktail tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn how to make delicious New Orleanian dishes from a professional chef
- Take recipes home with you to cook for your friends
- Visit historic bars and hear the stories of classic cocktails invented in New Orleans
- Discover New Orleans through the lens of its culinary history
DescriptionDiscover the rich culinary history of New Orleans on a tour that combines a cooking class with a French Quarter cocktail tour. First, learn about the basics of Louisiana cuisine from a professional chef during an entertaining demonstration, then sample classics such as jambalaya, gumbo, and pralines. When your cooking class ends you'll have a few minutes to shop in the General Store before your tour guide arrives at the school to pick you up for the second part of your tour. The Cocktail Walking Tour guide will 'pick you up' outside of the Cooking School. The Gray Line tour guide will arrive between 4pm-4:15pm. New Orleans has long been a muse with an unquenchable taste for revelry, muddling sophistication and fancy in equal parts. It’s no wonder the cocktail scene began early…1850 to be exact. Drink in her rich history as you explore the French Quarter, where the hour is always happy. Admire the architecture of the French Quarter as you stroll through the neighborhood, stopping in historic bars to sip the Big Easy’s most celebrated cocktails. Discover the flavors and culture of New Orleans during this fun and informative tour. This tour includes 3 alcoholic beverages. Additional beverages are available for purchase on the tour.
IncludesGuided cocktail walking tour New Orleans cooking demonstration class New Orleans School of Cooking custom spice packet Generous sampling of all items at the cooking school Coffee, iced tea, and beer at the cooking school Recipes Discounts at the general store Drink special coupon
- The minimum age requirement for this tour is 21 years old
- Drinks are available for purchase along the tour route
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes
- During warmer months, wearing lightly colored clothing, caps/hats, and umbrellas are recommended