My Guide Website?
New Orleans: Bayou Bienvenue Self-Guided Kayak Rental
Discover New Orleans' backyard on a beginner-friendly kayak adventure in Bayou Bienvenue, just 15 minutes from the French Quarter. Explore waterways teeming with wildlife at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- New Orleans: Adults Only Ghost Tour w/ Haunted Bldg Access
- New Orleans: Oak Alley Plantation & Airboat Swamp Combo Tour
- From Lafitte: Swamp Tours South of New Orleans by Airboat
- Glamorous Garden District Tour
- New Orleans: Cemetery Bus Tour At Dark with Exclusive Access
- Explore Bayou Bienvenue on a single or tandem kayak
- Paddle at your pace, savoring the kayak's tranquil glide
- Enjoy the convenience of a short ride just 15 minutes from the French Quarter
- Explore the scenic wetlands and all of its wonderful wildlife
DescriptionEnjoy an unforgettable adventure in the heart of New Orleans' backyard. Nestled just a 15-minute ride from the French Quarter, our kayak rental facility invites you to explore the waterways and abundant wildlife of Bayou Bienvenue. With a variety of sit-on-top single and tandem kayaks available, whether you're a seasoned paddler or a beginner, our rentals cater to all skill levels. The self-guided exploration lets you chart your course through the enchanting Bayou Bienvenue, a picturesque wetland teeming with migratory birds and adorable baby alligators. Come, paddle, and discover the magic of the bayou.
IncludesKayak and paddle Life vest
- This tour can take place in light rain.
- If the weather contains lightning and/or strong winds, the tour supplier will reach out to reschedule the trip or provide a refund if unable to reschedule.