My Guide Website?
New Orleans: 2-Hour Ghosts & Vampires Walking Tour410 Reviews
Get the fright of your life on a walking tour of New Orleans' French Quarter. Encounter the city’s ghosts, ghouls, and vampires as you hear spooky stories about the mad butcher, Octoroon mistress, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the number-one-voted haunted tour in New Orleans
- Hear true and terrifying stories from professional guides and storytellers
- Have fun in small groups and look out for your shadow
- Steady your nerves with happy hour cocktails beforehand
- Discover the story of Madame Lalaurie and of the Mad Butcher
DescriptionTake a thrilling walking tour through the haunted streets of New Orleans’s French Quarter and uncover the mysteries of this spooky city. Led by guides and storytellers, hear the grisly ghost stories behind every turn. Take a walk through the dark streets of the city’s most famous neighborhood. Hear about Madame Lalaurie and her love of torture and learn why you should fear the Mad Butcher. Discover if there are vampires in the Ursulines Convent and what happened to the beautiful Octoroon Mistress. To steady your nerves, enjoy buy-one-get-one-free hurricane drinks the hour prior to each tour. Just head to the Voodoo Lounge and grab your 2-for-1 cocktail as you prepare to embark on the most gruesome journey of your life. You will get a lot of great laughs with a little chill up your spine.
IncludesWalking tour Professional guide 2-for-1 hurricane drinks in The Voodoo Lounge, 1 hour prior to the tour
- Wear comfortable shoes, and be prepared to have fun!
- Tour operates rain or shine