My Guide Website?
New Orleans: 16 Passenger Airboat Swamp Tour1 Reviews
Experience an enthralling swamp adventure on a guided airboat tour, suitable for up to 16 passengers. Keep a lookout for alligators and wildlife in their natural surroundings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Glide through swamps outside New Orleans on a 16-passenger airboat
- Learn about life in the bayou from a local tour guide
- See a diverse range of wildlife including gators and raccoons
- Enjoy an exclusive tour on a private property
DescriptionEmbark on an airboat expedition through the captivating bayous and marshlands of Louisiana, surrounded by the picturesque presence of cypress trees and lush landscapes that resemble scenes from a postcard. Located just 30 minutes from New Orleans. Navigating shallow waters inaccessible to conventional boats, this adventure offers unique access to remote areas. Capture unforgettable moments with plenty of photo opportunities along the way. Encounter a diverse range of wildlife, including American alligators, bald eagles, raccoons, wild boar, turtles, snakes, and various bird species during the warmer months. Additionally, revel in the beauty of live oak trees adorned with the mysterious Spanish moss, as well as black willow trees, swamp red maple trees, and delicate spider lilies during the tour. This unique tour takes place entirely on private property, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind experience distinct from other operators. Despite airboats' high speeds, our top priority is your safety and comfort, therefore we provide hearing protection for your convenience.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Swamp airboat tour Local captain/Tour guide Wildlife sightings
- This tour will take place rain or shine. In the event of severe weather unsafe to operate the tours, a refund or rescheduling is possible.
- Pregnant women, people with neck or back problems, people in wheelchairs, and children under 5 years and/or under 48 inches tall cannot participate.
- For those who booked the option that includes pickup and drop-off, you will be picked up 1 hour & 15 minutes before your tour start time.
- Taxis and ride-share services (Uber, Lyft) may not pick up from our location.