My Guide Website?
Louisiana des Créoles: visit to the French district5 Reviews
In the atmosphere of the Old Carré (French district), you will travel in time by listening to the stories of Francophones in southern Louisiana, the Creoles.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- New Orleans: Adults Only Ghost Tour w/ Haunted Bldg Access
- New Orleans: Oak Alley Plantation & Airboat Swamp Combo Tour
- From Lafitte: Swamp Tours South of New Orleans by Airboat
- Glamorous Garden District Tour
- New Orleans: Cemetery Bus Tour At Dark with Exclusive Access
- Failky stories of Creole characters
- seen from the old Carré (French district)
- visit the courtyard of a Creole house in the 19th century
DescriptionWe invite you to spend a moment in the oldest district of New Orleans. By walking in the streets of the old Carré, you will learn the stories of the Creoles of Louisiana. Louisiana is unique among the United States regions. The fascinating stories of notable Creoles (West African, Native American and European) will enlighten the development of culture that distinguishes us from the rest of the southern United States. Louisiana is part of the South of the United States, but culturally it is the northern region in the Caribbean. This visit is an exploration of Creole Louisiana, an exploration of culture that gave birth to jazz and zydeco, Gombo and Jambalaya. (This visit also includes the visit of a courtyard of a 19th century house.)
IncludesEntering the courtyard of the house Hermann-Grima (closed on Tuesday).
- This is a two-hour walking tower. Be sure to wear Comfortable shoes. This tower is conducted in French. This tower is not usually canceled because.