My Guide Website?
Airboat Tour of Louisiana Swamps5 Reviews
Take a thrilling 2-hour airboat tour of the swamps and bayous of southern Louisiana. Experience nature and wildlife as your Cajun captain safely navigates you through these alligator-infested waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New Orleans:If youʻre booking your trip to New Orleans last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- New Orleans: Adults Only Ghost Tour w/ Haunted Bldg Access
- New Orleans: Oak Alley Plantation & Airboat Swamp Combo Tour
- From Lafitte: Swamp Tours South of New Orleans by Airboat
- Glamorous Garden District Tour
- New Orleans: Cemetery Bus Tour At Dark with Exclusive Access
- Experience the natural beauty and mystery of the Louisiana Swamps
- Thrill to a high-speed airboat ride
- Encounter alligators and other amazing forms of wildlife
- Hear first-hand tales of swamp living from your Cajun guide
- Feel secure in the safety of the airboat while menacing predators prowl the waters around you
DescriptionVenture into the swamps of Louisiana and come face to face with beauty and the beasts of nature. On this airboat tour of Louisiana Swamps, a highly-trained driver/guide will take you deep into remote Cajun Country on a thrilling 2-hour high-speed ride. As your tour guide takes you ever-deeper into the hidden backwaters of Louisiana, you will pass through ancient swamps, hidden lakes and meandering bayous, into a habitat better-suited for prehistoric beast than man. With thick subtropical vegetation, birds calling as they fly overhead, and alligators stalking menacingly nearby, this adventure in the Louisiana swamplands will bring you as close to nature as you can get without leaving the airboat's comfort and safety.
IncludesTransportation to and from the airboat dock 2-hour airboat ride
- We recommend sunscreen in the summer and warm clothing in the winter. Due to the high speed of the boat it may get breezy and cool during the ride. Children younger than 5 years of age are not allowed on this tour. In cases of inclement weather, the airboat ride may be postponed or a covered boat ride may be substituted. Foreign language tour guides are available for French and Spanish speakers at additional cost. Lunch is not included but there is the opportunity to purchase snacks and drinks at the gift shop.